Rising 3rd - 6th grade students (1 on 1 sessions)
- Summer 2022 (June 7th - August 11th)
- 3 times per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
- 1 hour sessions
- Approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour of homework per week)
- In-person (library, coffee shop, your home)
- Online (Google Meet)
- Learning fractions provides a solid foundation for learning more advanced mathematics
- Fractions help children understand the essence of numbers and how they interact
- Learn the connection between fractions, decimals, and percents
- FRACTIONS ARE FUN!
To schedule sessions, click here.
Need more information? Please click here to contact us.